12.06.2008

Rejoice

Rejoice / Emotions (1977)





I think that person who loves Earth, Wind & Fire also knows Emotions.

They parthicipated in "Boggie Wonderland" with an impressiive deep chorus.
This group consists of 3 sisters of Jeanette Hutchinson,
Wanda Hutchinson and Sheila Hutchinson.
Their the 5th album is this "Rejoice".

Earth, Wind & Fire gave them a complete supporte from these days .
I think their success is because EWF was there.
Members of EWF participated in writing songs and also playing !


We can listen to the voice of Maurice White in the various song of Emotions and also Deniece Williams。
It was so excitnig for the fan of EWF!
This Album was produced by Maurice,ofcourse.

First tune of this album,"Best Of My Love ” got a big hit!
" Key to My Heart" sounds to say a duet of Emotions and Maurice White!
If you have not listened to this album yet, you should listen to!

1. Best of My Love
2. Feeling Is
3. Long Way to Go
4. Key to My Heart
5. Love's What's Happenin'
6. How'd I Know That Love Would Slip Away
7. Don't Ask My Neighbors
8. Blessed
9. Rejoice

1,4,5,7,8

Gutair/ Al McKay
Base/Verdine White
Drums/ Fred White

1,5
Synthesizer/ Larry Dunn
7,8
Drums/ Maurice White
4
Vocals/ Maurice White

Produced by Maurice White
Sax&Flute/Don Myrick
Trombone/Louis Satisfield


Return to the index of We Love Earth,Wind&Fire!

No comments: