5.15.2010

Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams / Robert Brookins (2010)



It has been about one year from sudden death of Robert Brokkins by a heart attack.

I didn't think that I could listened to his new album !
I don't know in-depth, but maybe I surppose that staff concerned with Robert Brookins did edit the source for which he left it.

His new album could be got by only of download sale .
That makes us be fascinated in Sweet and cool ,really like previous work "Something You Can Make Love To".
There are songs a lot more than a previous work of a Jazz taste.



I'm afraid that it might be his final album
I'm changed to wav file by free software, and listening with CD every day.

Last present from RB !
You should never fail to listen!


1. So Sick
2. Watch Out Now!
3. Can We Make It
4. Missing You
5. Spanish Harlem
6. Come To Me
7. Sweet Dreams
8. There Ain't Nothin' Better
9. Ribz & Daiquiris
10. Best Friend
11. Starship * Bonus Track Featuring Wayman Tisdale
12. Drivin' Bubu Crazy * Bonus Track

Sorry Now I could't find the links to this item now.



Return to the index of We Love Earth,Wind&Fire!

2 comments:

Laoru G said...

Thank U ! I appriciate your words!

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?