7.23.2015

Smooth Jazz Tribute To EARTH,WIND & FIRE

Smooth Jazz Tribute To EARTH,WIND & FIRE  (2013)

 

It is of course that I love original performance of Earth,Wind & Fire.
But sometimes ,different versions of familiar songs sounds fresh to our ears.

If I tried to use EWF CDs as back ground music with the task going.
Soon I could't stop my leg taking a step 2 dance.
It is the better choice to listen without vocal when you have something to do.

There exsists many covers of Earth,Wind & Fire's music.
"Thinking of You "was first to me.


1. September
2. After the Love Has Gone
3. Reasons
4. That's the Way of the World
5. Can't Hide Love
6. Fall in Love with Me
7. Thinking of You  
8. Fantasy
9. Love's Holiday
10. All About Love




Return to the index of We Love Earth,Wind&Fire!

No comments: