10.30.2007

All of Mid-Summer Blossoms 

All of Mid-Summer Blossoms(1991)






Philip Bailey participated in 2songs.

Famous stars covered the songs of Southern All Stars.

"Mid-Summer Bloosom "and "melody"
Most of the arrangement is original, but it is very different to hear when a voice changes.

The other participation artists are Bill Champlin,. Michael Sembello, Renny Williams






                                                           Disc1

1. Mid-Summer Blossoms

2. Memories Of Her

3. Just A Little Bit
4. September Winds(Never Fall In Love Again)
5. Lovers On The Shore
6. Sha La La
7. No More Sayonara
8. Oh,Claudia
9. Ellie My Love
10. Merodies

Disc2
1. I Feel The Echo
2. There's A Magic In Your
3. In This Game(My Foreplay Music)
4. Can't Get This Woman Off My Mind
5. Blue Avanue
6. Until It's Gone
7. Just A Man In Love
8. Picture In My Heart
9. Skip It
10. You
Disc3

1. ONE DAY
2. Merry X'mas In Summer
3. One Big Wave
4. Makes Me Want You More
5. Bringin You Near(Dear John)
6. Greet The Dawn
7. Can't Put The Fire Out In Me
8. If I Ever Hear You Knocking On My Door
9. Must Be Something There
10. Christmas Time Forever



Return to the index of We Love Earth,Wind&Fire!

No comments: