10.30.2007

My Space

Do you participate in MY SPACE?
I use this place as my liburary of my sound source.
People can listen to music and interchange information here.
It's very chraming system because anyone can be a artist if they had their own music .
So I am the artist!
Even the big artists have their own page to release their information.
There is the space for Earth,Wind&Fire,too!
I tried to add some artists to my friends.
Please check my friend list in my space!

I was so happy that I couuld see the pictures of artists that I respect!
Earth,Wind&Fire!!! Maurice White,Philip Bailey Al McKay, Gerg Moore,Devoted Spirts …………
There is a messege in my space from EWF!
It made me so happy!
Everytime I see my page,this words makes me smile!
Wow!There was sudden friend request from Howard Hewett!

No comments: