12.31.2011

Robert Brookins


Robert Brookins

Person who is in EWF with Keyboards and Vocal until about 1999 to 2003.

I really like his voice.
It reaches to our ears so husky and sexy !.
This "Something You Can Make Love To" of the latest work CD doesn't circulate in general way , but it's SO good amazing album!
I bought it at the live hall of EWF.

The Works he attended was as follows.



1981 Matinee / Afterbach



1986 In The Night/Robert Brookins



 1985 Find Out / Stanley Clarke Band



1990 Let it Be Me / Robert Brookins



2000 Something You Can Make Love To/ Robert Brookins

2010 Sweet Dreams / Robert Brookins



Return to the index of We Love Earth,Wind&Fire!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is NK and I love RB over 20 years in Japan. It's the first time to see the gig with Geroge Duke and Paul Jackson jr and others in Japan. I have a question.
Do you have a extra CD or coy of "something you can make love to" I have to listen as a long time lovers! Best, NK