5.06.2015

Body Guard

Body Guard (1992)



I spent dreamy time with members of Earth,Wind &Fire at the back stage of the Japan tour .

I had chance to talk with  vocalist, B David Whitworth at  this time.


I told him that I collected albums these members  participated and had them ,he told me.

He  had participated in a song of C+C Music Factory by the back vocal before. ...

... the hip hop project which caused a boom by "Everybody Dance now" !


I have also liked them very much and have also gone to their  live before!


" What's the tittle of the album?"

 " I don't remember"

  The song title was informed from David, and  it's taken notes but I lost the memo.


Coz It was probably the simple title ,I thougut that my eyes could recall a song name,.

Check  all albums of C + C out from CD shelfs !

But  couldn't found...

After  2 days search of internet, I finally got the answer!

Wow,

I had it!

I had the album featuring a voice of B David Whitworth!


S.O.U.L. S.Y.S.T.E.M.,

It's Gonna Be A Lovely Day


It wasn't the C+C Music Factory !

C+C Music Factory stood for 2 persons.

David Cole and Robert Clivilles .

They always made songs featuring many talented artists.

Originally,This song, "Lovely Day" was written and performed by Bill Withers /

But this version has different faces.

So Cool and Hot!



Main leading vocal was  by  Rapper,Michelle Visage,

but  a part of chorus, B David Whitworth did performe at rrthe center .




I ordered immediately the songle which incldes different version,!


Arranged By [Vocals]  David Cole

Backing Vocals, Vocals Ad Libs] B. David Whitworth
*, Cindy Mizelle, Craig Derry, David Cole, Jamal Alicea, Octavia Lambertis

Written-By Bill Withers, David Cole, Michelle Visage, Robert Clivilles, Skip Scarborough, Tommy Never


David Foster was also in this album!





1. I Will Always Love You -Whitney Houston


2. I Have Nothing  -Whitney Houston


3. I'm Every Woman  -Whitney Houston


4. Run To You  -Whitney Houston


5. Queen Of The Night  -Whitney Houston


6. Jesus Loves Me  -Whitney Houston


7. Even If My Heart Would Break - Aaron Neville


8. Someday (I'm Coming Back) - Lisa Stansfield


9. It's Gonna Be A Lovely Day - The S.O.U.L. S.Y.S.T.E.M.


10. (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love And Understanding - Curtis Stigers


11. Theme From The Bodyguard - Alan Silvestri


12. Trust In Me - Joe Cocker



Return to the index of We Love Earth,Wind&Fire!


No comments: