7.25.2015

Phenomenon

Phenomenon /LL Cool J (1997)
                      feat. Myron Mckinley



One of my favorite rapper is LL Cool J!

Although Sonny Emory of Earth, Wind & Fire is also contained in one of my favorite, of course ...

Ladies Love Cool James is abbreviated to his name.

Supposing I follow the example to him and make an artist name is like that.
LD H K.→Ladies dislike hot Kaolu/
Something like that.

I owned the albums of him about 10,and sometimes I listen to.
But recently I realized that a member of EWF participated in this album.

Myron Mckinley

In the "”Don't Be Late, Don't Come Too Soon ”,
He played Flead fender Rhodes along soft lead vocal Tamia.


1. Phenomenon - LL Cool J
2. Candy - Ricky Bell, LL Cool J, Ralph Tresvant
3. Starsky & Hutch - LL Cool J, Busta Rhymes
4. Another Dollar - LL Cool J
5. Nobody Can Freak You - LL Cool J, Leshaun, Keith Sweat
6. Hot, Hot, Hot - LL Cool J
7. 4, 3, 2, 1 - Canibus, , DMX, LL Cool J, Method Man, Redman
8. Wanna Get Paid - LL Cool J, The Lost Boyz
9. Father - LL Cool J
10. Don't Be Late, Don't Come Too Soon - LL Cool J, Tamia





Return to the index of We Love Earth,Wind&Fire!

No comments: