7.25.2015

Undercover

Undercover Paul Taylor (2000)
                                   produced by Maurice White & Bill Meyers
 

Paul Taylor is a smooth jazz saxophonist.

Tone of his play with mellow and sharp touch reminds me of Kenny G.
vibrating our hearts & ears very gently .

His 3rd album produced by 3 persons.
Maurice White, Bill Meyers and Russ Freeman.

Bill Meyers produced 4 music and  participated in the writing with, Maurce White .
①③⑦⑩


Although it gave  somewhat lonesome  that I could't listen to neither their voice nor a performance ,
This Is the one of my favorite albums.
Especially "”Movin' On ”.

I could't get that song off at all time, then.


1. Aerial

2. Velvet Rope

3. Movin' On

4. Avenue

5. My Love

6. Alone With You

7. Code Blue

8. Indigo

9. Undercover

10. Looking Glass


Return to the index of We Love Earth,Wind&Fire!

No comments: